The Escape to dreamland

Dear friend,
I'm happy to present this blog as a gift to you. It's the story of me. It's not about the most critical areas of a persons life. hahaha. It is designed to help me live my life to the maximum potential intended for share hehehe. Enjoooyy! :)

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Return to dreamland



I choose to develop friendship that will help me focus on inward beauty of character.

(1) PIM w/ Marcella and Christina
There is a lot talk about friends. We use the word in different ways. Well, I'm going to share this hehehe. 11 September 2010!! Me, Marcella, and Christina gathered at PIM to having a special time. Marcella and Christina are lived at Bandung. Yes! We have been not meet each other since 2 years ago. We had been built friendship since I was at 4th grade of elementary school. We know our family each other with good relationship.
We started the meeting at PIM at 4 pm - 8 pm. We talked such a super robot with unstop battery. It's not enough to share all!! Hahaha.. Before got to go home, me and marcella's family having dinner at Bakmi GM. We did still talked about our childhood past. Nyokapnya Marcella bilang : "tante ketemu foto-foto kalian waktu kecil-kecil masih imut-imut main di atas genteng. sekarang udah pada gede aja" I missed them :D




Sometimes I wonder how I could be so stupid!!
I met Alditsa Dochi Sadega, Pee wee gaskins bassist. I was so excited and asked him to taking picture with me. Yeeeaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! (ANJRIT GW NORAK ABIS) hahaha..







(2) Enjoying 080910 w/ Stefany, Dara, Ilona, Joseph, Stephen, Billy, Alvin and Ramos

One Word to start : GGIILLLAAA!! hahaha. We had been built friendship since we were at elementary school. And 080910 We came back again to playing and playing. The latest meeting was " Nonton Bareng " Piala Dunia at Stefany's house (Our Base Camp) :)






We played at 1 pm - 10 pm. Section opened from Base Camp went to first destination ---> Billy's home at The Latinos BSD. Then we were having dinner (buka bersama) at Solaria, Plaza BSD. Last playful with FIREWORKS at Billy's home. Fuckin Aweeeesssoomme :D














(3) Cousin, Nixhan Nanda Putra



He is my cousin. He is Palembangness and Sangirness - Amboness. So cute, clever, and naughty boy. When I visited his house. I loved to playing with him anh his toys. Our favourite was Dino's brotherhood. Dinosaurus!!!! Guess what? He called Dinosaurus as " Cinta Tulus" Hahahaha...



(4) Crazzyy with Jessica till 2 am LOLS









(5) Kota Tua Yeeeaaayyy!!
It was on June 2010. Me, Natalie Josany (tata) and Stefanie (fany). We spent a full day together. Happy, Crazy, Tired mixed at one day of Happiness. :D











(6) Accelaration class and Its Graduation

When I was at senior high school. I took an accelaration class. I graduated it for 2 years. Me and 18 others were fighting so that we were able to graduated accelaration class. They are : bayu, eko, bambang, fathy, amy, galuh, syifa, febby, dimar, sabila, puput, agustia, nabila, asti, agnes, niar, ayu and tahnia.













When it was a time for us to reached our graduation. We were so excited and welcomed it gladly. As a last gift, me and all my base made Yearbook titled : Mondo Ci Guardano. our SMAN 6 Tangerang Selatan Yearbook 2010.






Thank you. Stay Awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The escape to dreamland

My photo
Falling love with you wasn't part of the plan